[Scribus] Setting linescreen when printing pdf file

Craig Bradney cbradney
Fri Jul 16 11:58:08 CEST 2004

On Fri, 2004-07-09 at 04:07, Wayne Maeda wrote:
> I'm trying to print out a tabloid size pdf file (created in Scribus) on a
> postscript printer but can't figure out how to set the linescreen. My
> graphics have to be printed out at 75 lpi or less. I'm using Adobe Acrobat
> (in Windows and Linux) to print from but there doesn't seem to be any way to
> set the linescreen. Is the linescreen set in the pdf file with Scribus?
> Has anyone done this?

As of last nights CVS, you can now set linescreen options in PDF export
from with Scribus. Once again Franz has been working more magic :)

Export the PDF with Printer destination, select Use Custom Rendering and
select your options.

Craig