[Scribus] A possibly-not-quite-scribus question...

tom jakabfy tjakabfy
Thu Jul 15 20:05:11 CEST 2004

Hey Mark:
I'm in the same boat w.r.t. the newsletter and webpages.
I do my 12 page newsletter with Scribus and then print it for
hard-copies and also make a .pdf file . Then I make one of my html pages
at my website a link to get the newsletter as a .pdf file. People just
'click' on the link and the .pdf file is uploaded. Works great and saves
time, even if I could convert to html. This way it comes out just as
printed and I include bookmarks for even easier reading.

Tom