[Scribus] Fwd: formulas in scribus / LaTeX

Serban Udrea S.Udrea
Mon Jul 5 12:23:31 CEST 2004

Hello,

If you have some programming skills you can try PyX
(pyx.sourceforge.net) which, as much as I know can help to produce
EPS-files containing formulas. I just started to play a little with it
but did not get very far because I have to concentrate on other stuff
right now.

BTW, PyX is actully a python package so maybe it can be called directly
from Scribus which supports python scripting.

Regards,

Serban Udrea