[Scribus] Fwd: formulas in scribus / LaTeX

Niklas Rehfeld niklasr
Mon Jul 5 14:45:02 CEST 2004

Hi!

Is it reasonable to prepare scientific posters in scribus? I am used to
write documents in LaTeX and I am wondering, whether there is a possibility
to write for example LaTeX columns, converting them into eps or pdf (with
scalable T1-fonts) and include these as pictures into Scribus. I never
worked with Scribus before and a first glimpse at importing PDFs as pictures
seemed to reveal that Scribus does not preserve T1-fonts. Do I do something
wrong? Or is there another  way to include good looking formulas into
Scribus?

thanks

NR

--
+++ Jetzt WLAN-Router für alle DSL-Einsteiger und Wechsler +++
GMX DSL-Powertarife zudem 3 Monate gratis* http://www.gmx.net/dsl