[Scribus] text is in color, picture isn't

Pierre Abbat phma
Fri Jul 2 03:35:20 CEST 2004

I am designing labels for a skin cream and related products. I drew the logo
in color using Sodipodi, exported it to PS and converted it to EPS. I wrote
the text in Scribus and included the picture. I printed it. The picture came
out in grayscale, but I can change the color of the text and it prints in
color. If I print to a file and view it onscreen with kghostview, both the
image and the text are in color. The printer is a BJC 6000 on a computer
running CUPS. The only clue as to why it's wrong is that the text is in CMYK
and the picture is in RGB. How do I fix it?

phma
--
li fi'u vu'u fi'u fi'u du li pa