[Scribus] Translation: Moving from PO to TS file

Maciej Hanski ma_han2000
Sat Jan 31 20:02:04 CET 2004

On Fri, 30 Jan 2004 11:11:50 +0100
Craig Bradney <cbradney at zip.com.au> wrote:

> > Riku, Craig,
> > thanks for the hint, it's quite easier to update ts files now. The
> > results are the same, though, i.e. I've got 1393 items with this method
> > too, and there is no difference about the missing / grayed out messages.
> >

> After CVS is updated tonight you should have better results.
>
> Craig

Hi there,
today's test results regarding the missing TS file items:

 > > 	Initialiazing... (appears on launching Scribus)

Done :-)

> > > 	All Messages in File --> Document Info... window  ("Author:"
> > > 	"Title:" "Description:" "Cancel")

Done.

> > The issue with items wrongly marked as "obsolete"

No change. Still, I can live with the makeshift solution suggested by Rikku which means manually removing all 'type="obsolete"' attributes with a text editor.

There is another one: All messages from the "Select color" window are missing in the TS file (e.g. Edit -> Preferences ->General -> Display -> Background  )

greetings
Maciej