[Scribus] small 1.1.4 bug

Franky Van Liedekerke liedekef
Tue Jan 27 00:09:52 CET 2004

Hi all,

I stumbled across a small, yet annoying, bug in 1.1.4 (officially relased
version):

when exporting to pdf, scribus randomly drops linked text frames. With
this I mean it just doesn't include them in the pdf output, only empty
white spaces. Sometimes I get around this by adding a space at the
beginning of the second (or third) frame, but most of the times I need to
break up the chain and fit in my text manually in two frames.
This happens totally random: I had a doc where one chain gave me troubles,
but another one didn't. When I tried adding a space in the second frame of
the trobuled text chain, the first one wouldn't print to pdf any more ...

I have to add that the frames linked together were on different pages,
maybe that is part of the problem?

I hope this is enough info to go by ...

Franky