[Scribus] Translation: Moving from PO to TS file

Petr Vaněk petr
Sun Jan 25 20:59:47 CET 2004

On Sunday 25 of January 2004 12:01, Maciej Hanski wrote:
> There is still one minor issue with the new TS files, though: a few
> already translated messages from the PO file don't appear in the new TS
> file, neither in English original nor in translation, not even after
> updating it to the current CVS state. I checked it with both Polish and
> Russian translation, the only two that exist in the TS file format at
> the moment. These messages are in particular:

check this:
http://scribus.bradney.info/bug_view_page.php?bug_id=0000140

btw i'm using TS too :)
http://www.yarpen.cz/scribus

> To my Polish colleages on the list: Czy znacie moze polskie odpowiedniki
> slow "Blackpoint compensation" oraz "relativ / absolute colorimetric"?
> Moje poszukiwania nie przyniosly niestety rezultatu.

"blackpoint compensation" means st. like "to map two black colours from
first profile to the second one".

colorimetric is some colour transformation
--
Petr Vanek --------------
petr [at] yarpen [dot] cz