[Scribus] Line breaks

Vladimir Zborowski vladimir.zborowski
Sun Jan 25 00:43:20 CET 2004

Hi,
I notice the same behaviour as Tomek. But to be more precise, only some
on the paramters will apply to the totality of the text :
actually, most of them but not justification for instance : if I select
a whole text box and click on "center", that will affect only the line
my cursor is on.
The same for a predefined style.
But the workaround you indicate (i.e. select the frame itself, not it's
content)  works fine.
Vlad