[Scribus] Printing in Scribus

Andrew Kwashnak Andrew
Mon Jan 19 15:42:06 CET 2004

    Just curious whether this is on purpose, and situation with Scribus, or a situation with my Red Hat Linux (ver 8.0), but when I build something in Scribus and try to print it, "Printing to File" is my only option in the default drop-down box.  I could change to print to a command string but I have NO idea what to place in there (I'm fairly new to Linux).
    To test things out, I took my file and saved it as a PDF.  From there I opened it up and it looked fine.  Unfortunately what came out of the printer seems to be a double-vision image of the file.
    My question only regards having the printing to Printer option in addition to printing to File.

Drew
p.s.
So far, in what little I have done, Scribus looks to have great potential.  I look forward to seeing new releases and updates!  Your links to documentation on the home page seemed to be dead links right now.