[Scribus] Outline text

Magic Page magicpage91
Sun Jan 18 05:37:48 CET 2004

Bob White wrote:
> On 17 Jan 2004 19:51:17 -0400
> Dave Smith <dave.smith at tstt.net.tt> wrote:
>

>>Is it possible to change text so that it is in outline form - that is
>>a black outline with white or other colour inside the outline?
>>
>>Dave
>>

> Hi Dave,
>
> This probably won't be quite what you're looking for, but I have an
> outline font called "Indigo Joker Regular" on my system.  There may be
> others that aren't quite as funky as this one, but it's the only outline
> font I have.
>
> I don't know how to make an outline font otherwise.
>
> Bob White
==================

For everyone that hasn't found the neat "Outline" font maker in Scribus:
Open your Properties window
Do some text, highlight it
Click on the "text" tab in the Properties window
Go to the styles and select the outline icon
now above that, set your line color (pencil)
set your fill color (bucket icon)

That should do it!

Patrick

--