[Scribus] Outline text

Ted Powell ted
Sun Jan 18 04:59:21 CET 2004

On Sat, Jan 17, 2004 at 07:51:17PM -0400, Dave Smith wrote:
> Is it possible to change text so that it is in outline form - that is a
> black outline with white or other colour inside the outline?

>From the main menu bar:

    Style->Effects->Outlined

To begin with, you will probably have a black outline and black fill, so
you then need to fiddle with colours.

Works with 1.1.5cvs and I've forgotten how earlier a version. At least
1.1.4, I believe.

--
Ted Powell <ted at psg.com>   http://psg.com/~ted/
The most important discovery in the history of medicine was