[Scribus] RE-POST Scribus and recycling ...

James Hatridge James.Hatridge
Fri Jan 16 17:47:52 CET 2004

Hi all...

I've had no luck looking for a better mobo. Now that it's after xmas maybe one
of you guys have a mobo laying around.

Thanks

JIM

#############

A few days ago I wrote about not being able to use Scribus because my best
system is only a PI/233. Well since then I picked up an un-used AMD Athlon
500mhz CPU. This is a slot A type CPU. My new and inproved problem is that I
don't have a MoBo for it.

So I'm trying to find someone with a MoBo that would work with this CPU. If
you have one laying around the house, how about recycling it? I can't pay you
for the mobo, but I can put together postage for you. (Or perhaps a copy of
Linux?) Anyway if someone can help me email me off list.

Thanks,

JIM

--
Jim Hatridge