[Scribus] Colours in Scribus

Craig Bradney cbradney
Fri Jan 9 01:20:57 CET 2004

For those of you running Scribus 1.1.5cvs and who are using a lot of
colours in your documents, please note we have included a new set of RGB
colours in yesterdays CVS.

The reason I'm writing this email is that unless you delete your
~/.scribus/scribus.rc file or go into Edit -> Colours (with no document
open) and press the new Defaults button, you will not see them. Note,
doing so will wipe out any custom colours you have there so be careful
if you use custom colours to note them down.

These colours originate from the X11 rgb.txt file that you probably
already have somewhere on your system (/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/rgb.txt on my
system).

For those looking for other colour sets, never fear, we have already
thought about how to support these tonight and this solution will arrive
soon. The plan is to support multiple colour sets with the ability for
you to add in your own set(s).

Onwards and upwards as always...

regards
Craig Bradney