[Scribus] InDesign -> Scribus ?

Kurt Lhotzky kurt.lhotzky
Wed Jan 7 17:19:34 CET 2004

I am not at all a professional layouter, but I publish regularly my
Homepage-Newsletter. The last issue is out now (http://lhotzky.at.tf),
click to link: "Der neue Homepage-Newsletter". After preparing all the
texts and images, the whole layout-work took about one and a half hour.
Certainly, professionals would be quicker, but I think I used a lot of
Scribus' features for it, and it worked without problems,crashes and so
on ;-)!

Regards, Kurt