[Scribus] feature request

Sebastian Röder seppelrockt
Tue Jan 6 15:04:06 CET 2004

Hello and happy new year to all scribus users!
At first I have to say that Scribus works and looks great in 1.1.4 and
above..., exspecialy with KDE 3.2beta2.

And here is my question: Would it be possible to mark chained textboxes? At
the moment, it`s hard to "unchain" allready chainded boxes. I do it like
this: selecting the last textbox, pushing the unchain button, selecting the
previous textbox.... and so on...
But it often doesn`t work at first or second try and the result is that I
didn`t know, whether boxes are still chained or not.
In my opinion, it would be useful to show whether boxes are chained/unchained
by trhe help of a special border or maybe an icon...

Regards,
Sebastian