[Scribus] Announcing Inkscape 0.37 Release

Gregory Pittman gpittman
Tue Feb 24 04:14:02 CET 2004

Jonathan Phillips wrote:

>A new version of Inkscape: A Cross-platform Open Source Scalable Vector Graphics Editor,
>is now available for use.  Inkscape 0.37 includes many major new
>features, numerous bug fixes, and extensive codebase cleanup.

I don't know if anyone else checked this out, but Inkscape has some
library requirements that left me with a long list of deficiencies when
you try to compile. I didn't have the energy to chase down all the
things I needed.  At least Sodipodi is more modest in its requirements
-- still rather crashy, though.

Gregory Pittman