[Scribus] 1.1.5 changes 1.1.4 doc

Susan Hogarth susan
Thu Feb 19 14:49:08 CET 2004

After finishing a newsletter I did in 1.1.4, I installed 1.1.5. Let me say first
that I *love* the things I'm seeing in 1.1.5! It looks very nice, and I'm
happily playing with it already. I want to send you money (and when I get some,
I will...). I'm pretty new to DTP, so I wondered why everyone was whining that
you couldn't make X columns in a textbox - but I can see that's a HUGE feature
to have! THANKS!

However, the doc I made in 1.1.4, when I opened it in 1.1.5, has some
differences. What I noticed is that text which 'fit' in a  particular text box
was now not 'fitting' - the text boxes were asking for more space :-/  No big
deal, since I had PDF-d the files and sent them to the printer already, but did
anyone else notice this? Is it maybe some difference int he hyphenator
(although even the headlines have this), or maybe just the text boxes want more
'whitespace'?

--
Susan Hogarth
http://www.ncliberty.net