[Scribus] qt3.3

Paul paul
Wed Feb 18 23:25:16 CET 2004

Hi,

> SuSE is so peculiar in its file hierarchy: it is supposed to be a part
> of  'United Linux' or did that fall through?

United Linux was the bastard child from SCO, SuSE and whoever else was
involved in it. Given SCO are currently trying to extort money with
menaces from the Linux community with a *still* unproven set of claims
while systematically themselves committing all sorts of crimes in the US
and other countries....

U.L. is well dead.

TTFN

Paul

--
"Logic, my dear Zoe, is merely the ability to be wrong with authority"
Dr Who