[Scribus] v 1.1.5 - Story Editor

Craig Bradney cbradney
Sun Feb 15 09:32:09 CET 2004

On Sun, 2004-02-15 at 03:50, Gregory Pittman wrote:
> I don't know what was supposed to be fixed in Story Editor, but there is
> still the problem after you Save and Exit of the text frame changing to
> default font, font size and color.

Your Qt issue workaround was done, plus some other under the hood fixes.

No that other issue isnt fixed. We never said it would be fixed in 1.1.5
although look forward to the future. As noted in a previous email, the
story editor will get a minor rewrite and this will be fixed then.

>  Also, I can tab within Story Editor,
> but the tabs don't make it to the text frame; even stranger is that if I
> click on Story Editor again, the tabs are still there in Story Editor.

They make it there, here, perfectly. I have 3 sections in my latest
magazine that I have tabbed within story editor that are reflected in
the resulting sla and pdf.

> It also would  seem to make sense to be able to change the size of the
> tab in pts/cm/in, but I don't see anywhere in Preferences where you can
> do that.

Yes.. point taken. Another update to come for that in 1.2cvs.

Craig