[Scribus] v 1.1.5 - Story Editor

Gregory Pittman gpittman
Sun Feb 15 03:50:43 CET 2004

I don't know what was supposed to be fixed in Story Editor, but there is
still the problem after you Save and Exit of the text frame changing to
default font, font size and color. Also, I can tab within Story Editor,
but the tabs don't make it to the text frame; even stranger is that if I
click on Story Editor again, the tabs are still there in Story Editor.

It also would  seem to make sense to be able to change the size of the
tab in pts/cm/in, but I don't see anywhere in Preferences where you can
do that.

Gregory Pittman