[Scribus] Setting Linescreen

Wayne Maeda iw
Sat Feb 14 19:44:26 CET 2004

On Sunday 15 February 2004 03:32 am, Steve Jacobs wrote:

> I'm far from expert at this stuff, but I'd guess you need to specify a
> different device. Do
>
> $ gs -h
>
> to see what is available on your machine. Then use Devices.htm (in the
> ghostscript docs) plus trial and error to find one that works. lj5mono
> works well with my lj1200 (which is, I think,  a lot like your lj1300).
> I've used lj5gray successfully with a hp lj8150.
>
> There is a useful ghostscript manual at
> http://www.cs.wisc.edu/~ghost/doc/merz.htm.
>
> Good luck,
>
> Steve

Steve,

It worked! I finally got it working. The problem was that I entered your
original command wrong. I left out a piece of it. I went back and rechecked
everything and now it works.

This is just what I needed. Now I don't have to go back into Windows to print.

Thanks for all the help. I really appreciate it.

Wayne
In the middle of the blue Pacific