[Scribus] My apologies to the list...

Gregory Pittman gpittman
Wed Dec 22 16:40:16 CET 2004

Servants wrote:

> Re: English finally replaces unreadable text

...well, let me just say that it would be good for you to solicit the
advice of others to help you with some of the implications of the words
you choose.

English has for understandable reasons become the 'lingua franca' of the
internet, but there isn't any reason to believe that it will always be
that way; the world we live in is full of brave souls from many cultures
fighting for freedom and speaking many languages.

I wasn't searching for an apology (for one thing, it's not *my* list) as
much as trying to get you to slow down and carefully reread your mails
as if you were the intended recipient and other casual readers.

Greg