[Scribus] gimp-2.2.0

robert robert
Mon Dec 20 07:02:50 CET 2004

I've got the GIMP 2.2.0 running on Mandrake 10.1 (official) along with Scribus
1.2.1cvs (Dec 19, 2004) no problem. I've only played briefly with [the
newest] GIMP, but so far I see no glaring reason to rush to upgrade. The
biggest change I've noticed is the file open dialog box. Overall, it's much
improved, but even the old one had autocomplete (which doesn't seem to be
well known) which helped in using it.

If the newest GIMP works for you, great. If it doesn't, don't lose any sleep
over it and wreck your system.

--
Fail to learn history-repeat it.
Fail to learn rights-lose them.