[Scribus] Newbie question

E.Bond Francisco ebondfrancisco
Fri Dec 17 07:45:59 CET 2004

Folks,

Thanks in advance for  your patience. I am completely new to FINK and
the Terminal and all that magic behind the Aqua. I have attempted to
install Scribus based on info I got from the macOSX Hints - CVS page. I
got the following result:

fink needs help picking an alternative to satisfy a virtual dependency.
The
candidates:

(1)      ghostscript: Interpreter for PostScript and PDF
(2)      ghostscript6: Interpreter for PostScript and PDF, v6.01
(3)      system-ghostscript6: Placeholder package for manually
installed ghostscript 6.01

Pick one: [1] 1

fink needs help picking an alternative to satisfy a virtual dependency.
The
candidates:

(1)      ghostscript-fonts: Standard fonts for Ghostscript
(2)      system-ghostscript: Placeholder package for manually installed
ghostscript
(3)      system-ghostscript6: Placeholder package for manually
installed ghostscript 6.01

Pick one: [1] 1
Failed: Can't resolve dependency "cctools (>= 446) |
cctools-single-module" for package "qt3-3.2.2-12" (no matching
packages/versions found)

Any clues? Aside from the fact that I never got my degree in Computer
Science, what have I done wrong? Thanks,

Bond
========
EMAIL ADDRESS CHANGE: As of December 6, 2004, my new email address will
be ebondfrancisco at comcast.net.