[Scribus] Incorrect rendering of Devanagari text.

Subash Jeyan subash.jeyan
Thu Dec 16 09:49:47 CET 2004

On Thu, 16 Dec 2004 09:17:14 +0100, Craig Bradney <cbradney at zip.com.au> wrote:
> I will discuss this further, as I planned, once I have spoken to the person.
> Even then, I may not discuss this further on the mailing list.
>
> There is a lot of work required in Scribus to make the changes (remember we
> are dealing with print work, not just GUI work).

craig, i am sure these guys know what is involved. personally, i can't
understand why an offer of help to extent scribus's capabilities is
being 'stonewalled' (for want of a better word). i've always thought
scribus is open. perhaps you know better. :)

subash (down by the ganges (more or less) and awaiting breathlessly
further sprouting of poetry...)