[Scribus] Incorrect rendering of Devanagari text.

Ravikant ravikant
Thu Dec 16 00:19:01 CET 2004

Dear Craig Bradney

Let us forget cloaks and daggers. However, please try and understand that we
are part of the Indlinux team and we are also interested in localising
Scribus, as we have already done gnome and .kde. But localisation can start
only after the software demonstrates its usabilty for the users of languages
that wish to work on it. For this we would need the name of the person who is
working on it - we wish to help him and work with him/her and help ourselves
ultimately. Try and understand, we are in desperate need of a free publishing
software - and Scribus is the only option we have - a lot of our work and
credibilty depends on it, as it is a basic tool.

regards
ravikant
www.sarai.net
www.indlinux.org