[Scribus] Problems with Scribus-Generated .pdf files/Text extracted from Scribus Pdf Documents

Rainer Heilke rheilke
Thu Dec 16 01:47:15 CET 2004

Well, I can't find anything in Freetype that tells me the version, but
2.1.something comes to mind. Scribus is the latest CVS before the server
died. I can send you the .sla, and I think I may have both versions of
the PDF. Should I email them to you directly?

Rainer