[Scribus] Problems with Scribus-Generated .pdf files/Text extracted from Scribus Pdf Documents

Craig Bradney cbradney
Wed Dec 15 15:21:31 CET 2004

What version of Scribus, of freetype, etc?

Some fonts arent worth beans, too.

I can push out a 28 page mag in full colour in 12mb, which is pretty good I
think. Need more detail of your work, and we would like access somehow to
download all the content, sla, and pdf to be able to reproduce these issues.
IF there is an issue in Scribus, we want it fixed before 1.2.1 is out.

Craig