[Scribus] cvs download

Craig Ringer craig
Tue Dec 14 06:37:56 CET 2004

On Tue, 2004-12-14 at 09:19, Gregory Pittman wrote:

> >>I don't know much about cvs, but I wonder if there is a way to have it
> >>spit out more informative error messages when it's not working.

I rather doubt it's possible using the pserver, unfortunately. I had a
quick look through the docs and didn't see anything, but the docs aren't
what one would call succinct and to the point. (Better that than absent,
of course, but I don't have time to go delving in detail).

> What you would think, what I would think, but it seems unlikely that
> we've seen our last 'whassup?' question about cvs.

I wouldn't be surprised if people were subscribing to the list and
immediately asking, rather than having a look through the archives
first. Perhaps an explicit "anoncvs is not currently working" on the
website wouldn't hurt, though I suspect many who don't bother looking at
the archives also wouldn't check the website.

--
Craig Ringer