[Scribus] Fedora Core 3 and Scribus

Marvin Dickens mpdickens
Mon Dec 13 05:00:20 CET 2004

Hello,

I've been on the Fedora core list for a couple of months now and FWIW,
I've yet to see any remarks
related to Scribus. Now, this is not a bad thing.
It means that the documentation for Scribus is good
and that it is compiling/playing well in the distro.

The problem(s) Greg refers to is not indigenous to all
installations (AFAIK).

Regards

Marvin Dickens
Alpharetta, Georgia