[Scribus] CMYK: Last post on this topic - I promise ;)

Plinnell scribusdocs
Wed Dec 8 22:49:15 CET 2004

On Wednesday 08 December 2004 15:02, David Purton wrote:
> After this one, I'll drop my CMYK in Scribus posts. Everyone is probably
> sick of me for sure by now.

<snip>

As Craig said before, we're truly swamped. Its almost 11:00 pm and I am still
working.

The questions are excellent and I will make them the basis of a revised FAQ on
color management.

Color management  *is* a complex subject and Scribus is ground breaking in it
support for ICC color management in an Open Source app with littlecms..

Please give me a couple of days to compose a thoughtful reply.

Cheers,
Peter