[Scribus] (perhaps a bug?) one eps file exported from scribus could not insert into oowriter

David Purton dcpurton
Wed Dec 8 04:48:51 CET 2004

On Wed, Dec 08, 2004 at 01:39:07PM +1030, David Purton wrote:
> Wow, gopher protocal. It's been ages since I even seen it, and never
> used it. I can't make the link work. firefox, lynx, and curl give errors
> when trying to download it. Is there a secret to downloaded stuff using
> gopher?

Ah - now I got it - maybe you hadn't put it up when I first tried.

hmmm - Strange file.

It does indeed crash gsview. Corel's interpreter does not like it
either.

distiller creates a pdf, and gs can make a jpeg - but neither file seems
to look all that right to me - bits missing. What's it supposed to look
like?

dc

--
David Purton
dcpurton at chariot.net.au

For the eyes of the LORD range throughout the earth to
strengthen those whose hearts are fully committed to him.
                                 2 Chronicles 16:9a