Fink package based on cvs snapshot (Re: [Scribus] CVS Snapshot Updated)

Martin Costabel costabel
Mon Dec 6 10:04:36 CET 2004

Plinnell wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I just posted a new snapshot of 1.2.1cvs.

I just *knew* this was going to happen :-(
After 2 days of testing and bugfixing I just had committed a Fink
package based on the cvs snapshot into Fink cvs. I was just starting to
write to the list about it. And then after half an hour it's all broken
again. I knew why I didn't want to do anything about scribus cvs for
Fink ;-)

I have no time now to test it all again, I am just checking in an
adapted version so that it doesn't break right at MD5 verification (it
does build and run, though, as I just verified right now). I would like
to ask the Mac- (and Fink-)using list members to act as beta-testers (or
now rather alpha-testers), in particular for the new plugins. Hopefully
the problems found with this version will help to get out a Fink package
for the upcoming 1.2.1 release more quickly. The version is
scribus-1.2.1-0.cvs.3.

--
Martin