[Scribus] Re: Compiling cvs on Mandrake 9.2

Christoph Schäfer christoph-schaefer
Mon Dec 6 05:47:34 CET 2004

>>> Mandrake 9.2 was shipped with KDE 3.1.3.
>

> Not exactly the question I asked but I assume that means you still are on
> 3.1.3. The build system does a match of kde 3.x to qt 3.x, but there is no
> requirement for 3.3 (although it will be the minimum for 1.3cvs, by way of
> testing, perhaps not for functionality)
>
> Craig

OK, I surrender.

Despite all hints and tips from Peter and Craig, ./configure still ends
with the same error message.

Maybe it's time to update my distro, but it certainly won't be Mandrake
anymore (been Mandrake customer for 4 years), because these folks seem
to 'forget' about their products once they're sold.

However, many, many thanks to Craig and Peter for your patience!!!

Christoph