[Scribus] No access to CVS possible ?!?!

Meino Christian Cramer Meino.Cramer
Sat Dec 4 14:26:20 CET 2004

From: Craig Bradney <cbradney at zip.com.au>
Subject: Re: [Scribus] No access to CVS possible ?!?!
Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2004 11:30:49 +0100

Ok, thanks...the first piece of the puzzle is found...and what did
Peter said/post about his instructions?

I have currenlty six (6) postings here on my Linux box from the
mailinglist -- I have subscribed very recently. Do I have really to
guess again what posting of Peter is the right one and to ask again in
this mailinglist, whether it is the right one, which I found ?

My name is M.Cramer, not S.Holmes....

Thanks.

Meino