[Scribus] No access to CVS possible ?!?!

David Purton dcpurton
Sat Dec 4 07:45:49 CET 2004

On Sat, Dec 04, 2004 at 07:34:12AM +0100, Meino Christian Cramer wrote:

> > You should have read the last few messages in the mailing list, here is
> > the answer from Craig
>
>   I have subscribed to the list just for my question -- where can I
>   access previous postings to the mailing list ?

Have a look in the headers of every email sent to this list. You will
find a line like this:

cheers

dc

--
David Purton
dcpurton at chariot.net.au

For the eyes of the LORD range throughout the earth to
strengthen those whose hearts are fully committed to him.
                                 2 Chronicles 16:9a