[Scribus] import multi-page PDF ?

Paraplegic Racehorse paraplegic_racehorse
Wed Dec 1 22:03:34 CET 2004

Craig Bradney wrote:

>On Wednesday 01 December 2004 21:36, Paraplegic Racehorse wrote:
>

>>I've been trying to import a three page PDF file into a document. It
>>seems I can only get page one to appear in a graphic frame and can't
>>seem to figure out how to make the additional PDF pages spill over to
>>other frams on other pages. Any tips?
>>

>Tip 1: Dont beat your head against the wall
>Tip 2: Scribus wont do what you wish to do, in current form
>Tip 3: The future is bright

Thanks, Craig. I had already figured as much. I do believe that I will
just send the original PDF to my Mac, break it up there with the
ever-so-friendly Preview.app and send the resulting files back to my
Linux machine, where all the layout work is being done. It's ugly, but
it should work.

>Now, Peter will probably come up with a list of tools to break up the PDF for
>you when he's back at the PC.

Oh, goody, goody!

Debating about filing a feature request in the bug tracker ....

--
__
Faster than a speeding slug!