[Scribus] Re: Re: Fonts look bad at first with PDF plugin in browser

Alexander Skwar listen
Wed Dec 1 11:46:49 CET 2004

Alexander Skwar wrote:
> Craig Bradney wrote:

>> I guess you could convert the fonts to
>> outline (use subset all option on export). Then they will all just be vectors
>> and you wont need the fonts to load.
>
> Will try that, thanks!

Hm :( Then, the fonts look very bad and the form takes "ages" to
render (~20 to 30 seconds).

What does acrobat (the writer) do differently, so that the problem
doesn't exist at all there?

Alexander Skwar
--
Be consistent.