[Scribus] Can't import formatted text with "official" Debian package

ephemeron ephemeron
Tue Aug 31 02:40:37 CEST 2004

This appears to be a problem with the official Debian package.
But before I file a bug report, I'd like to get feedback from
list members using the official unstable Debian package (i.e. via
"apt-get install scribus").

The problem is when I try to place an html file via "Get Text", I
get only two options in the drop-down list for "File type":

All Supported Formats ()
All File Types (*)

When I try to import an html file, Scribus crashes.

With Scribus built from CVS, Scribus doesn't crash and I get five
options for "File type":

All Supported Formats (*.csv *.html *.htm)
Comma Separated Values (*.csv)
HTML Files (*.html *.htm)
Text Files (*.txt)
All file Types (*)

So is anybody here using the latest unstable (sid) Debian
package and experincing the same problem?

Package: scribus
Version: 1.2.0.final-1