[Scribus] a template directory?

Zhang Weiwu zhangweiwu
Mon Aug 30 07:55:38 CEST 2004

I think many people might have thought about this, perhaps it is already
going on?

That is, how about a open/free template directory? I myself after made
some publications, would like to re-fill the publication with sample
text and upload it under a free license for other people to re-use, also
for myself to reuse. If the publications are non-confidiencial, perhaps
I will simple upload any finished publications so others could modify it
to fit his/her use. And we can hold "publication competition":)

micros~1 Publisher [TM] is more welcome in the family/SOHO than other
professional tools because it has good guide / template system, a SOHO
use can simply select the one looks mostly like what he/she wish to do,
and make a new one by modify it.

Just an idea. I personally won't have time to setup a directory for
scibus but if there is one I'll like to upload all my future works:)