[Scribus] can't paste text into text box

Franz Schmid Franz.Schmid
Fri Aug 27 23:08:15 CEST 2004

Penelope Spencer schrieb:
> Hello,
>
> I'm using version 1.2cvs and have started having a problem with pasting text into text boxes. If I copy some text from another application it just doesn't recognise that I have anything to paste when I get back into scribus, even if I use the story editor. Has anyone else had the same problem or have any advice?
>
> Many thanks,
> Penny

Sadly this bug report is too late for Scribus 1.2 now, tarballs are uploaded to the
servers and packaged now.

But there will be for sure a 1.2.1 release in about a month or so, where we will fix
all major bugs seen in 1.2

Best Regards,
Franz Schmid