[Scribus] can't paste text into text box

Chris Smith chris
Fri Aug 27 20:56:13 CEST 2004

On Thursday 26 August 2004 11:23 am, Johannes R?schel wrote:
>  i had this prob with copying text from OOo. Sometimes it works, sometimes
>  not. sometimes the SE shows "paste" enabled but doesnt paste anything
>  ,sometimes nothing happens, sometimes it works...curios :-|

I reported this to the list on 8/12/04, no replies, thought it might be a
local issue but now I've seen on other systems as well. Sometimes I can paste
directly into the text box if I double click on it, usually from another qt
based app like Konqueror but not from Mozilla. Can not paste into the Story
editor at all despite the existence of an active paste dialog.

Chris