[Scribus] can't paste text into text box

Johannes Rüschel jo.rueschel
Thu Aug 26 17:23:29 CEST 2004

 hi,

 i had this prob with copying text from OOo. Sometimes it works, sometimes
 not. sometimes the SE shows "paste" enabled but doesnt paste anything
 ,sometimes nothing happens, sometimes it works...curios :-|

 ciao,
 johannes