[Scribus] Re: Scribus on OSX

Martin Costabel costabel
Fri Aug 27 15:04:12 CEST 2004

Sunil Joshi wrote:
[]
> checking for Qt... configure: error: Qt (>= Qt 3.0.2) (library qt-mt)
> not found. Please check your installation!

This is definitely something that should not happen. According to my
logs, I saw something like this last time with scribus-0.7.4 more than 2
years ago :->

> For more details about this problem, look at the end of config.log.

This is a good suggestion. Could you look at the end of the file
/sw/src/scribus-1.2-0.rc1.1/scribus-1.2RC1/config.log and see whether
there is some clearer error message. Maybe some "file not found" with a
more precise file name than "qt-mt".

What versions of the qt3 packages do you have installed?

   dpkg -l qt3\*

--
Martin