[Scribus] Compiling error with CVS and Mandrake 10

Francis Giraldeau francis.giraldeau
Wed Aug 25 02:54:44 CEST 2004

Hi,

I wrote about a bug with compiling the latest CVS version of scribus
with Mandrake. It's not fixed yet. This is what I try:

$ export WANT_AUTOCONF_2_5="1"
$ export WANT_AUTOMAKE="1.7"

even with

$ export LDFLAGS="-lm"

I do:

$ make -f Makefile.dist
scribus/Makefile.am:191: invalid unused variable name: `AM_LDFLAGS'

Suspicious error:
scribus/plugins/Makefile.am:6: variable `pyt' not defined

But the real error when compiling is:
about.cpp:2:21: about.moc: No such file or directory

What is the purpose of these files? They are not in the repository...

http://nashi.altmuehlnet.de/pipermail/scribus/2003-October/002830.html

Said that the answer would be about qt-devel... And everything is
installed.

Even with the official tarball of the RC1, it doesn't work.

So, I don't know realy what to do. Any idea? I would be very happy to
make it work to update the gulus's scribus mirror.

Have a nice day,

--
-----
Francis Giraldeau