[Scribus] PDF form list box - how to give the possible values

Franz Schmid Franz.Schmid
Tue Aug 17 23:02:07 CEST 2004

Marc Haber schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> How do I give the values possible for a list box in a PDF form?
>
> I feel quite stupid, but I neither didn't find that function in any
> Scribus dialog, and it is not documented in the docs I found. Even the
> sample doc only has text fields.
>
> Any hints will be appreciated.
That's easy, create that list box with the tool from the toolbar and
then enter your options into that frame with the edit tool or better
with the new story editor.

Each paragraph you enter will become an item in the listbox, this
also works for the combo boxes.

Best Regards,
Franz Schmid