[Scribus] PDF form list box - how to give the possible values

Marc Haber mh+scribus
Sun Aug 15 13:17:50 CEST 2004

Hi,

How do I give the values possible for a list box in a PDF form?

I feel quite stupid, but I neither didn't find that function in any
Scribus dialog, and it is not documented in the docs I found. Even the
sample doc only has text fields.

Any hints will be appreciated.

Greetings
Marc