[Scribus] an obscure reference to Scribus

Gregory Pittman gpittman
Wed Aug 11 03:31:36 CEST 2004

I was drifting around on the web after hearing someone refer to the
Xandros desktop -- wanted to see what it looks like.

When I eventually found some screenshots,
www.xandros.com/products/home/desktopdlx/dsk_dlx_screenshots.html,
I clicked on the 'Xandros Networks' screenshot (there's two of them,
it's the one on the right), and when you expand it shows that Xandros
was/is giving away FREE copies of Scribus 1.0.1 for those who register
their copy of Xandros desktop! Interesting.

Greg Pittman