[Scribus] Viewing paragraph styles in story editor

ephemeron ephemeron
Wed Aug 4 02:41:14 CEST 2004

Overall the "new" story editor is a great improvement from the
old spreadsheet-like story editor.  One thing I miss though is
the ability to tell at a glance which paragraph styles are
applied.  In the old story editor the left-most column (cell)
shows the paragraph style in effect.  I find this "feature"
useful for quick scans of a wayward paragraph style, say a "First
Para" style inserted in the middle of a series of "Body Text"
styles.